Finding peace and stillness within yourself is CRUCIAL to your body’s health. 90% of all diseases and illnesses are either caused or aggravated by stress, and meditation is a great way to restore balance in your body. The benefits of meditation are literally endless, but here are just some. Did you know that meditation is scientifically proven to:
- Overcome stress (University of Massachusetts Medical School, 2003)
- Boost your creativity (ScienceDaily, 2010)
- Improve your sex life and increase your libido (The Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2009)
- Cultivate healthy habits that lead to weight loss (Journal Emotion, 2007)
- Improve digestion and lower blood pressure (Harvard Medical School)
- Decrease your risk of heart attack (The Stroke Journal, 2009)
- Help overcome anxiety, depression, anger and confusion (Psychosomatic Medicine, 2009)
- Decrease perception of pain and improve cognitive processing (Wake Forest University School of Medicine, 2010)
- Increase your focus and attention (University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2007)
- Increase the size of your most important organ – your brain! (Harvard University Gazette, 2006)
Meditation music that matches the sound frequency in Hertz with the vibrational frequency of that colour in TeraHertz. In other words, the sound and tones of the colour of chakra is played to stimulate that energy system during meditation to promote spiritual and physical health. Samples available to listen here.
See the Original Post.